Motiv Triad lugged steel road bike
Another emaculate 80s lugged steel road bike, this time a Motiv Triad in a "neopolitan" finish
- 52cm (SM/MED)
- Tange Prestige Double butted steel tubing
- Suntour ARX Shifters, derailleur & Crankset
- Tektro T530 brakes with Diacompe Levers
- Nitto Handlebar
- Brand new wheels, tyres, freewheel, chain, cables & housing, headset, & bartape
Get speedy this season without breaking the bank! Perfect bike for ripping up the pavement in Edmonton.
Local pick up or delivery only
Troubadour T- Shirt
Cotton t-shirt featuring our Cog & CrossWrench 2nd gen logo, design by Edmonton artist Carveor Triggs.
70's steel Raleigh Superbe
TImeless vintage vibes on this 1978 Raleigh Superbe in Raleigh Green
- 56cm (size M/L)
- All original parts, excluding tires & saddle
- Sturmey Archer 3 speed internal gear hub & shifter (low maintenance & extremely reliable)
- Velo Orange genuine leather saddle with spring loaded comfort and vibration dampening
- Front Dynamo hub wired to lfront & rear lights (bulbs need replacing to be functional)
- Finished off with Full coverage fenders, chain guard, & rear rack
- Fully overhauled & tuned
This upright tweed rider is super comfy & bound to be smile inducing. Perfect for chill commutes, weekend joy rides bar nights, picnics, rambles & outdoor festival adventures.
Local pickup/delivery only